Return to Shooting
We will be opening up our range (Govt permitting) on 29th March
By booking an event you agree to and will abide by the following:-
- PLEASE DO NOT just turn up and hope for the best. Please use the system that has been set up.
- You are a member of a national governing body (AGB, NFSA, EFAA, ELA)
- You must have your up to date membership card to hand to allow you to shoot. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- You will be required to sign in and sign out as you would shooting on our range.
- You are expected to bring it with you or purchase your own target face.
- The face will stay with you (Take it home even if shot out) Down to the archer to dispose of the shot target.
- If it’s not shot out, please make sure you reuse it and bring it with you.
- We will supply target pins.
- If you need a target face which you can bring from home. (Compulsory to shoot to protect the unnecessary touching of the boss. NO EXCEPTIONS) and pay for your use of range, there is no card payment system available. If not, you can purchase one from the signing in desk.
- The shop is now open with a one way system in and out, so we can take payment over the counter for shooting by either cash or preferably card payment.
- The cost of a full 2-hour session (Per archer – £10 non Aim4sport Members, £8 aim4sport members) so use your time wisely. No “I only shot of an hour” is your choice)
- When you have finished shooting please bring all the target pins, from your boss, back to sign in desk and drop them into the bucket so we can disinfect them for the next days use.
- If you wish to join/re-join the unlimited shooting scheme, please call 07501 506347 for more information.
- If you are an aim4sport club member and not a member of the unlimited shooting scheme you can shoot on a Sunday
- Up to 4 members of the same household per boss.
- All targets are set are NOT to be moved
- From Monday Targets are set at the following – 2x30m, 2x50m, 2x70m and are NOT to be moved.
- Mon – Wed 10.30 am – 8.30 pm
- Thursday CLOSED (Field and boss maintenance) Open from 4.30 pm – 8.30 pm)
- Fri 10.30am till 6.30pm
- Sat 10am – 6pm
- Sun24th Closed for Club use only…
- Book one of three 2-hour shooting sessions per household
- Maximum 2-hour session per day per household.
- You will need to be back up and ready to leave the range for a 2-hour session. Please do not shoot until the 2 hours are up then packed away. If you do this, please bring your kit and bag back to the car-park and pack away.
- If challenged, unlimited shooting members must produce their signed card, which would have been issued when joining.
- Anyone not showing the card please call 07501 506347 and an aim4sport staff member will attend.
- All lost arrows are to be reported via email to email@example.com. Please supply your name, mobile number, email address, make of arrow, nock colour, fletching colour and on what target is was lost. If they are not reported they may get found with the mower !!
- All people attending the aim4sport archery field are responsible for supplying and PPE equipment they wish to use.
- PPE equipment will be worn at the archer’s discretion.
- If you have any questions on the above, first, read the FAQ’s before you send us an email. If your question is not there please email firstname.lastname@example.org . If the question has already been asked I will send you back to have a look for it below.
Due to the current situation, the above could change without prior notification. Please check aim4sport.com and aim4sport social media for regular updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I move the targets ?
This is due to the covid virus. To reduce the chances of infection transfer from the equipment we have decided to set the distance for the time being. It gives you a chance to shoot if you have not had one during lockdown. This will be reviewed regularly and changes will be made if and when we can. Please bear with us at this difficult time.
Will there be toilets to use ?
Yes, there will be a toilet to use. We would appreciate it if you didn’t use it unless you are caught short and its an emergency. they will be cleaned on a more than regular basis throughout the day.