Beginners Courses Back
I am pleased to say that Aim4sport are now able to run beginner’s courses, however, please make a note of the following changes.
- The courses will only be run outside for the time being. You will need to dress appropriately and be prepared for all weathers. It will still go ahead if it rains.
- The cost of the course will be £80 per person. Junior course £50 per person. (Special summer price)
- When booking your place, it will only be guaranteed by payment. The places will be on a strict 1st come 1st served basis.
- If you are unable to make one of the sessions, we can catch up before the start of the next session.
- There will be only 4 people on a course at one time. This will allow us to keep within the Govt current social distance requirements.
- You will be the only person to use your equipment for the entire duration of the course. You will be required to wipe the equipment down at the end of each session so please allow extra time to prep and close the session.
- The equipment will have been cleaned to the Govt’s guidelines before you receive it.
- If you have a face mask, please bring it with you. If it is not suitable to use on the course, we will provide a mask that can be. Please bring it with you for each of the sessions.
- The minimum age for the courses will be 10 and over.
- A Junior course will be available during the summer break dates are listed below.
- Due to the current Govt socialising rules, only the archers will be allowed on the field. (as of 6/7/20 6 to a group including the coach)
Courses over 13 years old
August 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, Friday Evening 6 pm – 8 pm NOW FULL
August 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, Saturday morning 10 am-12 pm
Sept 12th, 19th, 26th, Saturday morning 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
Junior Course – 8 to 12 years old – NOW FULL
August 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, Monday to Thursday 2 pm – 4 pm each day.
To book a place please call us on 01767 699991 to book your place.