Beginners Courses Back
I am pleased to say that Aim4sport are now able to run beginner’s courses, however, please make a note of the following changes.
- The courses will only be run outside for the time being. You will need to dress appropriately and be prepared for all weathers. It will still go ahead if it rains.
- The cost of the course will be £80 per person. Junior course £75 per person.
- When booking your place, it will only be guaranteed by payment. The places will be on a strict 1st come 1st served basis.
- If you are unable to make one of the sessions, we can catch up before the start of the next session.
- There will be only 4 people on a course at one time. This will allow us to keep within the Govt current social distance requirements.
- You will be the only person to use your equipment for the entire duration of the course. You will be required to wipe the equipment down at the end of each session so please allow extra time to prep and close the session.
- The equipment will have been cleaned to the Govt’s guidelines before you receive it.
- If you have a face mask, please bring it with you. If it is not suitable to use on the course, we will provide a mask that can be. Please bring it with you for each of the sessions.
- The minimum age for the courses will be 10 and over.
- A Junior course will be available during the summer break
If you want to go onto our waiting list for beginners courses please email us your name and contact number to email@example.com and when we have new dates available we will contact you.
Junior Course – 8 to 12 years old – If you have anyone interested please Email us to register and as soon as we have enough juniors we will contact you with times and dates for the course.