Aim4sport Archery Maintenance Course
Current course dates Aim4sport are please to bring you an archery maintenance course. As newly qualified archery instructor the new course does not cover the equipment repair as it did in the old version of the course, so we have put together this half day course to allow you to repair and maintain your equipment
At the end of the course you will be able to:-
- built an arrow from scratch (Nock, Pile, Fletch,)
- repair, straighten damaged arrows
- Repair bow strings, correct tie off for repair.
- Replace centre serving.
- How to spot twisted/damaged limbs
- (The course is ASTC Ltd Certified)
- A certificate at the end of the course will be presented to the participant to show successful completion.
- Run by Archery GB Qualified Coaches
Maximum of 8 places per course. They will be filled on a first come first served basis.
All participants are required to be 17 years of age or older on the first day of the course.
The course will be carried out at the following address.
Aim4sport Training Centre Ltd
Unit 2 Phoenix Park
Tel: 01767 699991
Mob: 07501 506347
(Please call us if you have an issue attending the course, or if you get stuck in traffic on the day f the course)
If you want to find us the old fashioned way, please click on Google map link
If you are using SATNAV please use the following post code:- SG19 1PR
The cancellation policy runs as follows:-
By agreeing to attend the course the following will apply.
If you have to cancel your place within the timescales listed below, course payment will be required:-
- Up to 4 weeks before the start of the course – 100% refunded, – Nothing Payable.
- Up to 2 weeks before the start of the course – 50% refunded – 50% Payable.
- Less than 2 weeks before the start of the course – 0% refunded – 100% Payable.
Aim4sport reserves the right to postpone the course if a minimum number of candidates are not met.