What got you into shooting?
I started wanting to do archery when I bought a plastic bow and arrow set from Poundland at Brownie camp. After wanting a bigger archery set my parents gave me the beginners course for my ninth birthday.
What are your ambitions?
My long term goal is to compete in the 2028 Olympics. I would also like to represent GB as a cadet and junior at other international competitions.
What do you do outside of archery?
When I’m not shooting or doing schoolwork I enjoy music. I do clarinet, piano and singing lessons as well as singing in the youth county choir.
How often do you shoot?
I try to shoot 5 times and about 500 arrows a week. I also do strength and conditioning and reversals twice a week each.
- Junior Nationals Metric and Bristol U12 champion (2018)
- Junior Nationals Bristol U14 Bronze (2019)
- Youth Festival Cub team Gold (2019)
- Youth Festival Cub Individual Bronze Medal match (2019)
- National Junior Key Event 2 Cub Teams silver (2019)
- National Junior Key Event 2 Cub Individual Bronze (2019)
- GWAS Regional U14 and junior lady overall champion (2019)
- Somerset County U14 and junior lady overall champion (2019)
- Getting selected for the National Age Group Academy (2019)