Mentoring is a powerful tool in the education and development of sports coaches at all levels. If you are interested in developing your skills in the area of mentoring other coaches, and want to share your knowledge and experience with other coaches, The workshop will help you support coaches' learning and focus on how learning occurs. The tools you will be shown will help you record the relationships built through mentoring programmes and are adequately flexible to fit within any mentoring framework.
* Gain a deep understanding of your role as a mentor
*Be provided with tools to develop your mentoring profile
* Learn how to design a mentoring programme and practical mentoring skills that will support your coaches' learning to increase the effectiveness of your mentoring relationship
*Learn how to design a mentoring programme that best suits the needs of your sport and the level of your coaching.
*CPD points available for attendance.
The afternoon will give you a mentorship tool kit that will help you use the processes discussed in the morning and allow you to start the mentorship process.
*Maximum of 12 people per session
Currently we are planning courses at the following venues:-
Aim4sport, phoenix Park, Sandy Beds, SG19 1PR - on 14th Oct
For more information click here to email us or call us on 01767 699991.
Times - 9am for a 9.30am Prompt start - 4.30pm
To book onto the course on line please click here (Payment will be taken via PayPal, If you don't have a PayPal account please continue to check out and you will be able to pay vis credit or debit card).
The course cost will be £70 per person.
The cancellation policy runs as follows:-
By agreeing to attend the course the following will apply.
If you have to cancel your place within the timescales listed below, course payment will be required:-
- Up to 3 weeks before the start of the course – 100% refunded, - Nothing Payable.
- Up to 1 week before the start of the course – 50% refunded - 50% Payable.
- Less than 1 week before the start of the course – 0% refunded - 100% Payable.
Aim4sport reserves the right to postpone the course if a minimum number of candidates are not met.