By competing the registration form, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
- Once you have submitted the form you are agreeing to attend the course you have listed.
- Aim4sport does run a cancellation policy as follows:-
- By agreeing to attend the course the following will apply.
- If you have to cancel your place within the timescales listed below, course payment will be required:-
- Up to 4 weeks before the start of the course – 100% refunded, - Nothing Payable.
- Up to 1 week before the start of the course – 50% refunded - 50% Payable.
- Less than 1 week before the start of the course – 0% refunded - 100% Payable.
- If you are able to find a replacement for your place on the course it can be transferable and no cancelation fee will be charged.
No course material is available until you have attended the days specified for your course.
- All participants are required to be 17 years of age or older on the first day of the course.
- Places will be booked on a first come first served basis.
- Parking is available, however aim4sport and the building owners will not take responsibility for any loss or damage whilst on the premises.
- (Tea, Coffee, Fruit Squash, and Biscuits) will be provided by aim4sport over the 2 1/2 days; however each of the attendees will need to bring their own lunch.
- Aim4sport reserves the right to postpone the course if a minimum number of candidates are not met.
- If this is the case Aim4sport Training Company or any other associated business to Aim4sport will cover any loss of accommodation if the candidate books a “non refundable room” This cost is booked at the risk of the candidate.