Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions
- "Buyer" means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller;
- "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
- "Contract" means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
- "Goods" means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller;
- "Seller" means Aim4sport Limited of Unit 3, Phoenix Park, Vinegar Hill, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 1PR that owns and operates aim4sport.com;
- "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller;
- "Website" means aim4sport.com.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer's statutory rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- The cost of posting Goods will vary depending on the weight, dimensions and delivery destination of the Goods.
- All packages will be sent using Royal Mail standard parcel service. All orders received before 12am will be sent the following working day.
- All Goods shipped are checked for quality prior to leaving the Seller's premises and will not be shipped if thought to be faulty or of lesser quality than that advertised on the Website. The Seller, therefore, take no responsibility for the faulty nature of Goods that are received by the Buyer. Where goods received are faulty or damaged, the Buyer should approach Royal Mail for compensation.
- Delivery of Goods shall be made to the Buyers address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted.
- In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by a Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
Cancellation & Return
- The Buyer may cancel an order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller, in writing or by email, within 7 days if the Goods are damaged or incorrect. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- If goods are returned for refund, the price of the goods will be refunded in full. Postage is not included within the refund as the goods were sent out in good faith.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller within 28 days of delivery. Goods must be returned in their original packaging and adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
- Where the Goods ordered are not available from stock you, the buyer, shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 28 days. If an item of stock is ordered into the shop specifically for a customer and the customer decides not to purchase the item a re-stocking fee may be charged to the customer.
Prices & Payment
- The price of Goods listed on this website is inclusive of VAT, but excluding delivery charges. The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer's shopping cart prior to confirming the order. After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods to the buyer.
- The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time and shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any these Goods or for refusing to process an order.
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the following terms and conditions shall apply to the sale of gift vouchers:
- Gift vouchers will be dispatched within 2 working days of acceptance of order and will be delivered by Royal Mail.
- The Buyer must notify the Seller of any discrepancy in a delivery as soon as possible but in any event within 7 days of the delivery of the vouchers.
- Risk of loss, destruction or damage to the vouchers remains with the Seller until delivery to the Buyer where upon risk shall pass to the Buyer.
- Gift vouchers may be exchanged for Goods of equal or lesser value at the shop premises. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole. Vouchers are not sold on a sale or return basis and no return will be permitted unless it can be demonstrated that the Seller has been in error in fulfilling the Buyer's order.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase and cannot be renewed once they have expired. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or damaged.
Limitation of Liability
- Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller's agents or employees.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.